Time & Location
About the Event
ASCO is waiving ASCO20 Virtual registration fees for ASCO Members! ASCO Members must still register for the meeting through the registration website, but will not be charged.
If you previously registered for the 2020 ASCO Annual Meeting, your registration was converted to an ASCO20 Virtual registration. Didn’t get an updated confirmation? Contact the Customer Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ASCO20 Virtual Registration fee includes:
- Exclusive access to ASCO20 Virtual: Scientific Program (May 29 - June 2, 2020) through November 30, 2020
- Exclusive access to the ASCO20 Virtual: Education Program (August 8-10, 2020) through November 30, 2020
- Exclusive access to the Virtual Exhibits (May 29-August 31)
- Online Access to Meeting Materials- Annual Meeting Proceedings and the ASCO Educational Book
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits for physicians, ANCC credit for nurses, and ACPE credit for pharmacists, and Maintenance of Certification (MOC) points from the ABIM, ABP and ABR.
Registration will remain open throughout the duration the meeting. We recommend that people register two business days prior to May 29 to have adequate time to test their log-ins, and reach out for assistance if needed.